Precision Martial Arts Academy (PMAA) proudly offers World Taekwondo, Self-defense and Fitness training at our Castle Downs Family YMCA (CD YMCA) Branch Club, located at 11510 153 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta. We have been teaching at this location since 2017, focusing on Children 6-14 years of age. We are grateful for the wonderful Families that support their Children by getting them to classes every Monday and Wednesday evening. It is truly our pleasure as are blessed to share our Coaching expertise and passion for Taekwondo and Fitness with others. To learn more about Precision Martial Arts Academy and the benefits of Taekwondo Training, please visit our website at www.pmaa.ca
4 Month Session – September 9 to December 11, 2019
Mondays & Wednesdays – 5:15 to 6:10 p.m. (55 min. class)
- Taekwondo Level 1 (New Student/White Belt to Yellow Belts)
- MAX 26 Students
Mondays & Wednesdays – 6:15 to 7:10 p.m. (55 min. class)
- Taekwondo Level 2 (Green Stripe to Green Belts +)
- MAX 26 Students
- Once a Student attains the level of Blue Belt, they must transition to train at PMAA’s Main Dojang in St. Albert to pursue advanced training and Black Belt preparation with Master Sadler.
TO REGISTER – Please visit the friendly staff at CD YMCA or phone (780) 476-9622.
- Registration begins August 6, 2019. Contact the CD YMCA directly to register.
- Cost: $115.00 + GST per month/per person for CD YMCA Members
- New Students must purchase a PMAA Uniform prior to participating in any class. Uniforms are $75 + GST ($78.75)
- No prorated rates. No Family discounts.
- Must commit to full term (Sept-Dec = 4 months)
- Speak with the CD YMCA regarding all registration and payment inquiries.
- After 3 months of training or once a Student has promoted to Yellow Stripe Belt, ALL Students must purchase his/her own set of Safety Equipment (Taekwondo Sparring Gear) for further class participation and development.
Please print off the following three (3) PDFs fill out in full, sign, scan and return to PMAA prior to first class. All Students (Parents if child(ren) are under 18 years of age) must fill out prior to participation. Please scan and e-mail to email@example.com
Precision Martial Arts Academy (PMAA)
Main Branch – 105, 15 Circle Drive
St. Albert, Alberta, T8N-3Y7
P. (780) 544-9931 / E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Master Derek Sadler, ChPC, PFT
Master Instructor/Owner, PMAA
C. (780) 983-5424 / E. email@example.com