Precision Martial Arts Academy (PMAA) proudly offers World Taekwondo and Fitness training at our Branch Club, located at The Royal Glenora Club (RGC) in Downtown Edmonton’s beautiful River Valley. We have been teaching Children, 6 years of age and older for four years on Sunday mornings at RGC. We are grateful to RGC for their hospitality and to the wonderful Families that support their Children by getting them to classes every Sunday morning. It is truly a very special day of the week and we feel blessed to share our Coaching expertise and passion for Taekwondo and Fitness with others.
*We are super excited to offer a dynamic Taekwondo Family Class on Thursday evenings from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. starting January 10, 2019. This fun and exciting class will serve as two (2) designated classes, the first being a “Family Class” where Moms and/or Dads get to de-stress, train, get fit and have some Martial Arts Family FUN with their child(ren). It will also serve as a second class (2x) per week option at a discounted rate for our current Taekwondo Students (Sundays) who wish to benefit from extra training for further development, improved fitness and growth. Essentially an “open” class which means ALL Belt Levels are welcome.
To learn more about Precision Martial Arts Academy and the benefits of Taekwondo Training, please visit our website at www.pmaa.ca
Starting in January 2019, we are pleased to offer two (2) classes on Sundays and one (1) class on Thursday Nights as follows:
- SUNDAY MORNING 1: 9:15 to 10:15 a.m. – Taekwondo Level 1 – New Students/White Belt to Yellow Belt
- SUNDAY MORNING 2: 10:15 to 11:15 a.m. – Taekwondo Level 2 – Green Stripe Belt and higher
- THURSDAY NIGHTS – 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. – Taekwondo Family Class & Student Open
- Grab a few of PMAA’s Business Cards or Post Cards. Write your name on the back and give out to Friends, Family and fellow RGC Members.
- When someone registers for the January Taekwondo Session and gives us the card you gave them… YOU will receive YOUR CHOICE of a Team Precision T-shirt or Kicking Paddle.
TO REGISTER – Please visit RGC’s online GAMETIME Registration System
Please print off the following three (3) PDFs fill out in full, sign, scan and return to PMAA prior to first class. All Students (Parents if child(ren) are under 18 years of age) must fill out prior to participation. Please scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Precision Martial Arts Academy (PMAA)
Main Branch – 105, 15 Circle Drive
St. Albert, Alberta, T8N-3Y7
P. (780) 544-9931 / E. email@example.com
Contact: Master Derek Sadler, ChPC, PFT
Master Instructor/Owner, PMAA
C. (780) 983-5424 / E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mr. Chris Murray
RGC Taekwondo Head Instructor
C. (780) 232-0504 / E. email@example.com