POUND® is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums.
Now proudly offered at Precision Martial Arts Academy (PMAA) in St. Albert, Alberta.
Register now for our Fall/Winter Sessions on Saturday mornings from 9:30 to 10:15 a.m.
- 7 Week Session: Beginning November 3, 2018. Cost: $87.50 (includes GST)
- 6 Week Session: Beginning January 12, 2019. Cost: $75 (includes GST)
Only 15 spots available! Bring a yoga mat, water bottle, towel, a friend and your energy. Ripstix will be provided.
Using Ripstix®, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND® transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out. Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements.Designed for all fitness levels, POUND® provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! The workout is easily modifiable and the alternative vibe and welcoming philosophy appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities.
Click here to watch Pound and learn more about this fun, high energy and results driven class.
WHY – 5 Reasons Why You Should Try the POUND Workout Class! Taken from a Women’s Health Magazine article.
- Phone (780) 544-9931 to register!
- Print off the SC Participation Form (click here), fill out in full, sign, scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to first class.
- You can also fax your SC Participation Form to (780) 544-9930.